An America expat, who has been in Ghana for 2 years has been killed by the body odor of a trotro mate.

According to reports by some media outlets including Joy FM, that was the first day the man was taking trotro. His car broke down in the middle of the road and there was no taxi available at that time.

When he got close to the mate, he held his nose and collapsed. He was immediately rushed to the hospital where the doctors declared that he had gone into a coma.

Five days later, he was pronounced dead. The mate is under investigation for excessive body odor.



http://screwlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Trotro.jpghttp://screwlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Trotro-300x300.jpgSL StaffShocking News
An America expat, who has been in Ghana for 2 years has been killed by the body odor of a trotro mate. According to reports by some media outlets including Joy FM, that was the first day the man was taking trotro. His car broke down in the middle of...

Comments

comments