A middle aged man who lives at New Town was announced dead in the hospital after being choked by hot hausa koko on Saturday morning.

According to the Koko seller, the man is a very loyal customer and always has his hausa porridge with koose.

“Today, my koose was not ready when he came so he decided to take the porridge raw. I warned him that it was too hot but he also said that he was in the hurry to go to work. He took a big gulp and started shouting.” the seller said.

According to her, he collapsed immediately and was rushed to the Nima Hospital where he was pronounced dead.



http://screwlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Hausa-Koko-500x360-720x360.jpghttp://screwlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Hausa-Koko-500x360-720x360-300x300.jpgSL StaffShocking News
A middle aged man who lives at New Town was announced dead in the hospital after being choked by hot hausa koko on Saturday morning. According to the Koko seller, the man is a very loyal customer and always has his hausa porridge with koose. 'Today, my koose was not ready...

Comments

comments