Pope Francis Murders President Mahama in Rap Battle | Check Out their Punchlines
Yesterday the whole world was in silence as Pope Francis and Prez. Mahama took to the stage in a rap battle. This rap battle was called for by Prez. Mahama to make Pope Francis make up for not attending the inaugural ceremony of the power barges.
The rap battle was in three sections and the audience was to decide who the winner was. As usual, ScrewLife.Com was called upon to take coverage of this august event at the Vatican.
In attendance were great music and political icons such as Dr. Dre, 50 Cent, Jay Z, Kanye West, Robert Mugabe, Sarkodie, Manifest, Queen Elizabeth, Vladimir Putin and even President Obama. All these dignitaries left their useless schedules to support this all important occasion.
The battle started with Prez. Mahama setting the stage ablaze with some dope punch lines. Prez. Mahama’s rap was greeted with cheers and applause from the audience including the dignitaries who were gathered. Pope Francis was sitting in his seat looking on with smiles. Prez. Mahama after doing 5 minutes of his rap dropped the mic infront of the Pope signaling him to get on stage.
Pope Francis threw his white robe away to reveal his t-shirt, jeans and Jordan sneakers. He picked up the mic, said a line of The Lord’s Prayer and started pouring out his rhymes. The Pope surprised all who were gathered with his #Popebars as they called it.
He got President Obama and Jay Z on their feet throughout his rap. Before ending his rap, he went to Mahama, took his cap and wore it. The crowd went gay and couldn’t help but applaud the Pope for two minutes non-stop.
The two contestants were given a 3 minutes break to get their lines together for the final round which would decide the winner.
After recess, Prez. Mahama took over the stage again. He was more confident than ever as it appeared he received a few tips from Sarkodie and Manifest during the break. He lifted his game with good #Mahamabars that had everyone go wow.
As usual, the Pope looked on unperturbed and just nodded. Before Prez. Mahama would end, Pope Francis took over the stage, looked straight into Mahama’s face and ‘murdered’ him.
Prez. Mahama then signaled Sarkodie to cut the power but he wouldn’t listen as he watched the annihilation of his president. The only name one could hear in the auditorium was Pope Francis!, Pope Francis!!, Pope Francis!!!.
It was quiet obvious that Pope Francis had won the day with his #Popebars. His fans carried him shoulder high in celebration of his victory.
ScrewLife.Com interviewed Prez. Mahama after the show. He lamented that Pope Francis won because he had home support. He dared the Pope for a rematch at the Flagstaff House in Ghana. Pope Francis is yet to accept the challenge.
Below are some of the #Popebars and #Mahamabars that ScrewLife.Com has put together for our cherished readers.
- “Battle skills got the papal seal, you know the deal. I keep it real no ceilings on the popemobile”.
- Biblically I’m on fire, Lyrically I inspire. So one day when I retire heaven is all I require.
- By the Blessed holy cross, I’m a Vatican City boss; slurp this papal jalapeno sauce, I ball so hard, call it lacrosse.
- Lyrical cataclysm smack them with that epistle. Then back to the Vaticizzle
- I’m a Jesus man, But not Jesus,
- My beats are righteous, my lyrics Jesustical. Even Protestants go Roman when I drop my next encyclical.
- My rhymes are gritty, more communion shots than Fity, Oh you got a mansion? I got ma own city.
- Thoughts on God-real, Favorite prayer position-kneel, shuffle the cards-deal, Body of Christ-meal.
- Birthdays was the worst days now I sip Christ’s blood when I’m thirst-ay
- All other MCs your rhymes are spent. You’re Martin Luther and I’m the council of trent.
- Politically I’m on fire. Electrically I conspire. So one day when I retire, ex-gratia is all I require.
- I have a dead goat syndrome so I give the opposition party nightm33333s.
- Bawumia thinks I am incompetent, but to me it’s a compliment. He can’t even be vice president. 2016 I am wining again with confidence.
- The economy is low so amma put your taxes on another level. I spend your money on the low so the nation won’t peril.
- I’m Mahama, Gh’s tansformer. I’m competent in confidence. Bawumia dey talk. Can’t walk the talk. Don’t mind him cos he can’t win.
- Don’t call me a dead goat. I’ve got so much power I put some in my boat. Let’s not forget about Asiedu Nketia’s coat….choke.
- Am cruising in ma convoy. I live the life I enjoy. But you tell me to solve Dumsor but I tell you I ain’t an electrician…dasoll
- Niqqas be hating and overrating. You call me incompetent but because of me your wife calls you impotent.
- My pockets are heavy. I got all Ghana loans ina Swiss account already. Dumsor far worse than overcooked spaghetti.
- Eenie Meenie Miinie That’s how I play with your lights tho. U go heave come down oo, 2016 I won’t go.